Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend in Escalante

For Thanksgiving Weekend Jeff (Jake's Dad). Took us to Escalante for some hiking and fun! We had a really good time except for Angie's car breaking down on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere, but even that was an adventure!
Our first hike was lower calf creek falls. I've done it before but never in the fall. It was very beautiful and very cold!

Jake and his brothers Dan and Nick





The next day we went to Devil's Garden and climbed around. That was so fun!! After that was when poor Angie's Nissan Extera broke down on the way to "Hole in the Rock". But we still had fun hanging out together at our B&B after Jeff towed Angie's car with his Jeep Wrangler. I have a new found appreciation for a Jeep.

Jake helping me up.

I made it!


I'm posing for the camera while Jake helped Nick up

This little cave was fun to crawl up into. BTW the girls are laughing so hard cause Dan kick a bunch of rocks down onto Angie and it freaked us out!
the next Male Charlie's Angels
I think this picture is cute. It looks like Jake is watching over us so we don't fall
Hanging OutJake and the boys Jumping. I know it's weird but we were laughing pretty hard! Look at their faces! It's classic.

I deciding to join in the fun

who says white guys can't jump





Angie had to ride home with the Tow Truck driver along with Dan. What an adventure. We still don't know what is wrong with her car. Good Luck Angie! Love you!

1 comment:

Katie Webb said...

you are so funny! I love the jumping picture of you in the bottom with your red gloves on. I sure do miss you!