Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Accident Update

Today marks one week from my accident. Since then I've been trying to take it easy, but today is my real big day working all day and night. My neck and back still hurt pretty bad but it is slowly getting better. If anyone knows a good masseuse please let me know! The main task now is trying to find a car. Cars aren't really selling so dealers don't have much of a stock to chose from. We were hoping to get an other Honda Element but with our options it looks pretty bleak. Thanks for all your prayers and support. I know it has made me recover faster! And please let me know if you know of any good deals on any newer Sport Utility with low miles and no damage. Thanks Again and Happy Holidays. I love you all!!

2 comments:

Campbell-Littlefield-Paul Family! said...

I am glad you are feeling a little better. I am not posotive this is an Element, it looks like one, but at a small dealership on 3900 So. and approx. 1st E. on the North side before state street they have one out front. I don't know a darn thing about it, but I saw it today when driving by and thought of you. I hope you continue to feel better and all will be great for the holidays. Lyn

Kinggame said...

For your injuries, i heard there are physical therapists who specialize in working your body backward through the process of the wreck. It might help. Feel better.