Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed being with your families. Jake and I had a real good Christmas with our family this year. It was filled with laughter, hugs and kisses, oh and lots of yummy food!

First thing in the morning Jake and I opened presents with each other then went to Jake's mom's house to open presents with his siblings at 8 am.
Jake and his little brother Nick. Doesn't Jake look good in the new shirt I gave him!


Abbey and Angie (Jake's sisters) ready to open presents




Angie gave Abbey a pineapple. I guess it's really funny if you watch the TV Show, Psych



Dan gave me a ski helmet so that I don't die when I go out this year. I make a pretty cool ski bum!




Nick got a helmet too. We are so stoked to go out on the slopes!



Angie and I got matching hooded sweaters. We are so hot, we could totally be blood sisters





After opening presents at Dianne's we went to my mom's house for lunch and presents


Every Christmas at my moms we keep up with our English heritage and have poppers. inside are paper crowns and little games/toys. This year I got this awesome mustache!





Jake and I having a little too much fun. It's Christmas!!!





Mom had the prefect lunch for us. Pulled BBQ Beef sandwiches, Greenbeen Casserole, Fries, and cookies for dessert

Bennett enjoying his lunch. We love Grandma Christy!!

No comments: