Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

'Discovery' Christmas Program

OK so I have to say that I have the world's worst camera so all these pictures are fuzzy, blurry, and out of focus. Hopefully Santa will bring me a new camera this year. (hint-hint Jake!)

This year was my nephew Bennett's first year attending 'Discovery Preschool', which happens to be the same school that I attended. Since the snow was so bad today I canceled work and walked, conveniently across the street, to Bennett's Christmas Program. It was so adorable! Bennett's class was dressed as peppermint sticks. I didn't think I would be emotional but as soon as those sweet children started singing the floods came. I was so proud of Bennett. Near the end he got tired and resorted to sticking his hand in his mouth instead of singing, that seems like something I would have done, haha. These children have such a sweet spirit, I can't wait to have my own children and have experiences like this with them.

I love this shy look Bennett has while looking at his parents




So this was a random face I caught while trying to keep my camera in focus. He is so stink'n cute!


He did most of the actions and got really into the songs. I love my nephew so much!
P.S. after this my camera died

1 comment:

Meme said...

I have to agree. I is the cutest kid. Thanks for coming. I posted some videos on our blog. Check them out.