Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Jazz Rock!

Santa was nice enough to bring Jazz tickets to Jake for Christmas. We went the day after Christmas, on the 26th, to the Jazz vs. Dallas game. It was a close game but we won by 9 points at the end. I had so much fun screaming and jumping, I think I might have gotten into the game a little bit more than Jake.
Afterwards we stayed downtown at the Little America. We had so much fun and some much needed alone time.

I got a new camera for Christmas. We were sitting in the upper bowl and I was able to get this close up of the floor with it. I love Santa for giving it to me, oh and Jake too.

Jake and I in our seats ready for the game to start.


This kinda shows how high up we were but it still was a pretty good view.
I wish you could see that I am wearing a Kyle Korver #26 jersey. I am a true fan!






and of course, I had to add a picture of my favorite player on the team. For those of you who don't know I have a mini crush on Kyle Korver.

1 comment:

Katie Webb said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. That camera must be pretty awesome! That's a good picture of the floor.