Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!!

We hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve with friends and family. I'm so excited for 2009 and all the new beginnings that are to come!
We had our party plans changed last minute from friends, to family but it was so fun! We just relaxed and tried to stay awake all together.Jake and I

While waiting for 2009 we all got really silly and then pretty tired. I got some pretty good pictures of our ridiculousness!






Just don't ask about this one. I have no explanation, except I nearly peed my pants while laughing trying to take this picture.





Jake and I ready to be committed

Again just me going nuts off sugar and lack of sleep

Dan was the only normal one all night. He was just reading the whole time...Boring!




I think this was the Dr.Pepper wearing off around 11:20pm




Abbey and I




Angie, me and Abbey. We are so cute!




Happy New Year!! Welcome 2009!!

No comments: