Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Skinworks Professionals?

For those of you that don't know I am, in addition to my day job, teaching night classes at the school that I graduated from in Esthetics. It is called, "Skinworks School of Advanced Skin Care".
For the past couple days we have been in an Instructor Master Education Class. We learned everything from how to prepare our students for the state-board tests, to making sure that there is laughter and fun in the classroom. I have evidence of the 'fun' part of the meeting:

Tonya (day instructor), Alicia (day instructor), Elizabeth (day/night instructor) and Me (night instructor)

Natalie (owner of Skinworks), Lindy (night instructor), and Rachel (day instructor)

I have only been working with Skinworks for a little while but I love it and I love everyone I work with. I know I will grow and learn so much from this amazing opportunity!