Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Living in Luxury

Last night I surprised Jake and took him to La Caille for dinner and then stayed there over night in the La Caille Cottage. We got an amazing deal because my friend Brandi works there. Let's just say we definitely couldn't have afforded it without her. Thank you so much Brandi!Don't we look happy?

Me enjoying my new favorite food: Escargo



Picture of my new favorite food: Escargo :-)


I spent the afternoon preparing our cottage for Jake. I decorated every inch of it! It took about 2 hours but it was well worth it.

La Caille was so nice; they gave us complementary food and wine. Too bad they wasted expensive alcohol on us since we don't drink. But I guess they can afford it. haha

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That sounds AWESOME! Did you have an occasion? Or just enjoyin' a chance for romance?

Stephanie said...

it was just a chance for romance. I guess you could say an early Valentines. I think it's important to have nights out just because.

Unknown said...

good for you...the room looks beautiful, I would totally pass on the escargo. yuck! I went to La Caille a couple years ago and thought it was the biggest waste I have ever spent...but hey, the atmosphere is worth it...romantic it is!!!