Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Please Read Me!

Okay so many of you might think I'm absolutely crazy for writing about this, but I really just want everyone to know what is going on. Those of you who know me, know that my life is an open book and it is a great stress reducer to talk about my problems:

For those of you who are wondering: I am not pregnant. I feel like there is a lot of confusion over this subject. I've had people ask if I'm pregnant, trying, and others who just go out and say I need to be pregnant. So I'm writing this to clarify what is going on. I promise this is not a "hate post". No one did or said anything particular to provoke this. I'm not bitter at all about the subject, I used to be, but now I just feel grateful.


I started Fertility Drugs last month because I was not ovulating. The Drugs did not work last month so they doubled my dose this month, and if the test results come back negative for ovulation this month the medication will be tripled. So the catch to this lovely medication is the side effects. I have two different medications I need to take, combined these are the side effects: Nausea, Vomiting, Mood Changes, Hot Flashes, Bloating, Dizziness, Short term Memory loss, Depression, and a few more. I really wouldn't mind all of these side effects if I really was pregnant, I would literally be throwing up with a smile on my face. But from the outside I can see why everyone might think I am pregnant. The fact that I'm ranting like this proves one of the effects of crazy hormonal mood swings!


Any who, I want you all to know that I am very positive about the future and I know I will get pregnant. So if you see me run full force to the bathroom right now it is just due to the lovely medicine that is helping me become pregnant. I know everyone in Primary is probably thinking something is up cause every Sunday morning I run out of sharing time to go barf. haha. I'm so glad for everyone's love and understanding. There are so many of you who have gone through this and I love your support and I love talking with you. I'm so grateful for this medicine, even though it makes me sick as a dog, it is giving me the chance to create life. Just a few decades back I wouldn't even have this chance.
So basically I'm writing this so if I ever seem moody, deranged, or just sick the next little while
please know that everything is fine and I am taking it with a smile!

2 comments:

The Oborn Family said...

You are so cute. Way to have a good attitude, I don't think I was that positive ever. But you are 100% right - you will get prego, then you will throw up with a smile on your face :) and it will all go by SOOO fast you won't hardly remember this awful and SLOW MOVING time. Love your guts!!

Emalia said...

Hi Steph! Good for you staying being positive! I'm excited for both and for whatever the future holds :-) I'm sorry you have to go through this yucky part but you know it will all be worth it. :-) Keep smiling girl.