Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"New Moon" again.. better or worse?

****Warning this might be a spoiler. If you haven't read "New Moon", and your planning to don't read this post****
I just finished reading "New Moon" for the second or third time. But this time around I was trying to keep an open mind with everything.Anyways....this time around I wasn't automatically thinking: "you sick dog stay away from Bella!" the first time Jacob was in the book, and I was trying to rationalize Edward's insane girly emotions and Bella's reckless behavior. By controlling my thoughts I think it helped a little. I feel like I have a better perspective where Edward and Bella are coming from (lets just admit that Edward can do no wrong). But I still hate Jacob with a passion! Maybe cause he reminds me too much of stupid boyfriends I've had in the past but I had to skip a few pages cause I couldn't stand how much that "Dog" bugged me. So putting that aside, I loved the end of New Moon. The whole time I was reading the book, the end, was all I could think about. I am really interested how they plan on making the movie with Edward being in Bella's head when she's reckless and I'm interested how they will depict the Volturi. I really hope Dakotoa Fanning accepts the part of the vampire, Jane. That being said I liked the book but it isn't my favorite from the series. Let's see if the movie changes my mind.

P.S. I love Edward!

1 comment:

Allyx and Dan said...

AH. I can't wait for the movie. I think the second time I read it i liked it so much more. I'm with you tho, Jacob = yuck. When I see people wearing "Team Jacob" shirts I want to tackle them and beat them. ;) We have to go see it together when it comes out k! I'll come down and we'll have a party for it! Miss you guys!

also... I see Jake is reading Tales of Beedle the Bard... just read that- I loved it! Dumbledores commentary is the best!