Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Celine Dion, Taking Chances Tour!

OK so I, without a doubt, have the best husband ever! For Valentines he got me tickets to go see Celine Dion's "Taking Chances Tour". It was just last night, and it was so amazing! I was able to take my mom with me and we loved it! Celine looked so great, and I can't believe how amazing her voice is. My mom took me to go see her perform in Las Vegas for my birthday a couple years ago, so this was a great time for us to reminisce.
Celine Dion has by far the most amazing voice on the earth, especially live!

Mom and I waiting for the show to start. (sorry the quality/ color is off, it is from my phone camera)


The stage did some amazing things with floors changing levels and moving. It was also pretty cool that it was in the middle of the stadium.
Thank you so much Jake!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

So jealous!!!!! I love Celine!