Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jazz vs. Sacramento

Last night Jake and I had the amazing opportunity to sit in the 2nd row, behind the basket, at the Jazz/ Sacramento game. We had so much fun! We are true fans so whenever we get a chance to get these seats it is like Christmas!




To celebrate I got this PINK Williams Jersey. I know what your thinking, "Why isn't it a Korver Jersey? I thought Stephanie was in-love with Korver?" and the answer is: of course I still have a crush on Korver but I couldn't resist a pink jersey with my own last name on it. Plus Deron Williams really is, talent wise, the best player on the team. It must be in the name.




Here is the view from our seats without the zoom on. Isn't it awesome! You could literally talk back to the players. Jake even passed a stray ball back to one of the members of the Sacramento team!

One of my favorite parts of the whole game is the Jazz Dancers. I know it's cheesy, but it brings out the little girl in me that wanted to be a pretty dancer.


Just some more proof on how close we really were!! It's OK to be jealous! ha ha, just kidding.

1 comment:

Luke, Marie & Brody said...

What a fun night! I love your jersey! I had no idea i couldnt do the hair removal during pregnancy! How dumb am i? But as soon as my baby comes out I will be wanting to come and see you! I hope we have another girls night soon!