Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Draper Temple

While I was on a trip to Las Vegas with some girls friends Jake got to stay home and hang with the guys. He also got to go to the Draper Temple Dedication yesterday. He took a couple siblings with him and they waited hours just to get inside. Then they watched the dedication from a small chapel in the temple. I really wish I could have gone with him, he said President Monsen even came into the chapel and greeted the children. So if any of you were wondering who was more righteous out of Jake and I, I think this was a good example: He was at a once in a life time temple dedication while I was in Las Vegas, the city of sin! haha. Well at least I have a wonderful example to look up to!


1 comment:

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

Good boy Jacobugath. :) ha ha