Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rebecca

A few weeks ago I finished Daphne DuMaurier's, 'Rebecca' . I can't believe that I haven't read it before and, even more shocking, I haven't seen the movie made by Alfred Hitchcock. ( I love old black and white movies!) Before reading this I was not expecting a suspense and I was pleasantly surprised. Like many previous books I have read I recommend this to anyone wanting to get swept away into a suspenseful romance. I'm not very good at book reviews or with writing so just believe me when I say it is truly an amazing book!

Watching the movie is the next thing on my agenda. I hope I love it as much as this book!

3 comments:

Katie Webb said...

I'm glad you're putting book reviews on your blog. I'm always looking for new books to read. The list is getting SO long! I'm adding this one to it though.

Merry Field said...

Hey, did I ever tell you that Daphne DeMurier is my great, great, etc, aunt?

Katie Webb said...

Lol. I wish I had more pictures of me and Morgan together. But I'm always the one taking pictures. I take them obsessively, so I'm never in there. Stinky I know!