Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Hair Extensions Baby!

Today I got super long hair extensions! It was so fun! It took about 5 hrs of sitting and pulling hair but I did it and it was well worth it! I love my new hair and I'm excited to try new things with it!

First, here are my before pictures:
Can't you see the anticipation in my eyes?




Now here are the during pics:

oh by the way Tiffany from Vamp Salon is the one doing my hair. She did an amazing job and I recommend her to anyone, even guys. Right after doing my hair she cut Jake's too. Thanks Tiff!


Here is a close up on the tedious process. It's hard to see, but if you can tell the tiny strands of hair Tiff has on her finger is how small each strand is that she works with.

And finally, the after photos:
This is me trying to look cool while being sleepy, haha!


I love how long it is now!! Even though it took a while it was so worth it! It's just in time for me to go to Las Vegas with some friends on Wednesday too! Vegas here I come!

6 comments:

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

Looks great!

Katie Webb said...

Wow, I'm not sure I would have the patience! It looks so real! Does it feel real?

The Tenney's said...

i love it, i'm so jealous! i've always wanted to do it. you'll have to let me know how the upkeep is.

Stephanie said...

yes it feels very real cause it is real human hair! It's kinda spooky! Anyways it is pretty easy to keep, I just make sure to put it in a braid when I go to bed and use professional hair products. I love them! They look like my own hair!

The Knights said...

What a great idea you should post some pics of different styles with it too. If only we could change our body shapes as easily. :-)

bbhairextensions.com said...

I'm glad that I have full thick hair and don't need extensions.
Sometimes having lots of super thick hair is a pain in the butt,
but I just can't ever imagine paying so much for some hair extensions
Long Hair Extensions