Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines

This Valentines Jake and I had a great time hanging out during the day and then Jake took me out at night. He also got me flowers and a gift card at Nordstroms, (He really knows how to treat a girl!) and it was just so nice to have a whole day with him!
First we went to Nick's playoff basketball game. I thought it was pretty convenient that they had red jerseys for Valentines. You could feel the love :-)


Nick is #11

Here he is acting all cool. Hey, isn't that a carry?
After Nick won his Basketball game. Jake and I went to eat at Spaghetti Mama's and then to a movie.

I love asparagus.....

and I guess Jake really loves his water.
After the movie we went to a Wise Guys Comedy Club and saw Marcus. He is super famous and was on 2008's Last Comic Standing. It was a great ab work out cause of all the laughing. I had a great Valentines. Thanks Jake. I love you!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

ok, lame comment, but I love your hat in that picture!

Katie Webb said...

sounds fun. What movie did you see?