Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Jake Tag

This is a fun Tag all about my hubby!!! Love you Jake!
1. Where did you meet? We met on a blind date new years day 2005. His Best Friend Jo's wife set us up. I really owe her. Thanks Mandy!
2. How long did you date before you were married? Well we kinda dated on and off for 1 year and 4 months but I guess it was 11 months when we were together.
3. How long have you been married?over 2 years, in April it will be 3!
4. What does he do that surprises you?He sometimes brings me home presents for no real occasion except that he loves me. He is so sweet!
5. What is your favorite feature of his?His eyes are my favorite but I also love his smile and his strong shoulders/arms
6. What is your favorite quality of his?He always wants to make sure everyone is happy. He is really good at listening and helping people figure out there problems
7. Does he have a nickname for you? there are actually a few but my favorite, and the one he uses most is, Bessie (long story)
9. What is his favorite food?Fried Chicken and Ice Cream (Homemade)
10. What is his favorite sport?Definitely Basketball, He is actually off playing right now as I write this! haha. We also love the Jazz
11. When and where was your first kiss?January of 2005 in my mom's house
12. What do you like to do together?We love going to movies, Laying in bed watching English sitcoms, Reading together, Going on vacations and being with our friends and family
13. Do you have any children?Not yet but hopefully this year! :-)
14. Does he have a hidden talent?He can kick his legs super high, Like a dancer or something. It is so funny!
15. Who said I love you first?Jake
16. What is his favorite type of music? I'm pretty sure he likes all types of acoustic music, and he also likes the classics like Billy Joel, Elton John, James Taylor, Cat Stevens, even some Neil Diamond
17. What do you admire most about him?He is always the first to pray and he prayers over everything. his faith is so strong and he is a really good example for me and will be for our future children!
18. Do you think he will read this? I think so
I tag anyone else who wants to do this!

1 comment:

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

That was so much fun to read! Just what I needed to get to know more about your marriage and what you guys have been doing. He sounds so much like someone who is so perfect for you! When are you guys going to come visit us in Provo?