Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Verdict: Amazing!!

Ok so I loved Twilight! I know people are complaining at how cheesy and corny it was but that is just how the book was! It met all my expectations and then some. It was just fun to see my favorite book come to life, and Rob Pattinson was even more dreamy than I thought he could be. I literally squealed when I first saw him on screen. ahh... it's so nice to feel like a teenage girl again.

Abbey (Jake's sister) and I got to the theater at 7pm to wait in line. We were able the save 12 seats for all our friends and family that attended. There were a few disgruntled people but for the most part we didn't have to fight too much for our seats. The party before the movie was really fun! It was so much better than just going to a movie. Every few minutes there would be bouts of screams of excitement in different areas of the theater as girls were realizing the movie they had been waiting for for so long was about to start. You could literally feel the estrogen in the room! It was to say the least an amazing night.

Abbey and I waiting in line for our amazing seats

As soon as we got in the theater I yelled for Abbey to Run and we headed straight for the back row. We made it in time with only a few seconds to spare before people wanted our seats!

here is a picture of the raffle drawing. There were some super cool gifts! Abbey won Botox, haha. She better give that to someone who really needs it. I really doubt her young 17 yr old face needs Botox.me with my good friends Christine and Brandi

The Fellows coven! Me Tamara, Erin, Allyx, Angela, and Abbey

My mom and her friend Paula, and my sister in-law Jayme and her sister Jana came as well. The night was so crazy I forgot to get everyones picture. I just wanted to thank everyone who came. You all made it so fun! I hope we can do it all over again for "New Moon"!

3 comments:

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

Steph! It's so good to see you and what you are up to. I wasn't sure if your email still worked--and I'm so glad it did! Yes, and I loved Twilight so much, too. I haven't even read the book(!) but I already want to see it again. Do you remember our Harry Potter obsessions?

Allyx and Dan said...

YAYAYAYAYAYA. I LOVE EDWARD! YAY that was SOOO MUCH FUN! I loved it so much. we need to have more cousin play times. i love love it.

Luke, Marie & Brody said...

I loved it too!!! I even made Luke see it this last weekend! He really liked it! But he had a lot of questions when it was over!(he hasnt read the books) I was shocked when people told me they didnt like it! I loved it!!!!!! I still find myself thinking about from time to time! Anyway, just wanted to let you know! See you soon!