Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Jake and I had a blast on Halloween. I decorated the backyard with gravestones, a stobe light, spider webs, skeletons, and scary music. It was so fun to see all the scared and excited treak or treaters. We had so much fun that we stayed home all night. Sorry for those of you that we didn't see on Halloween. We were having too much fun!


Jake was the Phantom of the Opera!



Here I am singing as Christine in the Phantom of the Opera. I am obssesed with the Phantom of the Opera and I was so excited to dress up this year as Christine! but I couldn't find this costume anywhere so I had to make it!

2 comments:

The Tenney's said...

awesome! tell Jake i liked this costume way better than a hotdog!!!!

Luke, Marie & Brody said...

It looks like you have had so much fun this month! I don't think Luke and I did anything to do with Halloween this year! I have been to Thriller before though! What a great show!