Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Twilight is almost here!

Twilight comes out in less than 4 days! I am so excited! For all of you that don't know, my business (Namaste Med Spa) is involved with Visions Salon (along with many other local businesses) at premiere night. Visions rented out two theaters at Jordan Commons and for an hour before the movie there will be an amazing party with gift bags, games, and a raffle with amazing gifts! It is going to be so much fun! I can't wait.
I am in love with Rob Pattinson (Edward) so here are some of my favorite photos of him. ENJOY!







1 comment:

Katie Webb said...

Nice pics, I love them. I just found out yesterday that the theater on post here is NOT playing Twilight this week! What am I going to do? Maybe you should take your video camera in the theater with you and record it for me :) Totally joking! I wish I could be there with you to see it. You're going to have a blast! I miss you SO MUCH!!!!