Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon Is Here!!!

OK so I wont say too much cause I know that not everyone was insane and went to the New Moon premier like me but I have to say that I loved it to so much!! The action, CGIs, acting, cinematography, and basically everything blew me away! I was expecting something just like Twilight but I was pleasantly surprised! But I always find it's best to go into a movie with low expectation. I can't wait till you all see it so we can talk about it!! :)


Last night I went with my sister-in-laws Angie and Abbey and my friend Mandy came too with a friend. These girls were so fun! I love going with fellow Twihards! I didn't get a picture of all of us but here is a picture of Abbey and I after the movie. We look a little tired but we are so happy!


Me as Rosalie and Abbey as Alice.

We dressed in our full Cullen attire, and wore our golden contacts. People even took pictures of us! haha! We are true fans, or true nerds, however you want to take it.

4 comments:

Alex said...

Hi Stephanie! You don't know me, I'm one of Erin's old roomies at BYU. I'm a die-hard Twilight fan as well and have seen pics of you in your awesome Rosalie attire and just thought I'd hop on your blog and see what you thought of the movie. SO good, right?!?! I was blown away too!!! I also noticed your recent read and blog on infertility (sorry to be so nosy on your blog, being a complete stranger and all) and I just wanted to share a tiny bit about myself. I have stage 4 Endometriosis and PCOS and tried (unsuccessfully) for 3+years. After a miscarriage, 2 surgeries, years of infertility drugs and procedures and enough $ down the drain in negative HPT's to buy us a new house, we too are on a break. It has thus far been the BEST decision we've ever made! I'm back in school working on my RN and am SO happy again. I've been able to dig up the "old me" and started enjoying life again. Going back to school has allowed me to get a job at a hospital that has the best IVF clinic in the state and will help us pay for most of it when the time comes. I know that Heavenly Father never closes doors without opening others. I don't know what the future may hold for us, but I do now that some day when we finally get to hold out babies in our arms, it will be all the sweeter because of the wait and pain we've gone through to get there. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this too... Best of luck and know that you are not alone!!!

Christy said...

You two look like you could really be in the movie :) I am glad you had so much fun with it. I am also glad that you have other friends and family members who can enjoy it with you (so I don't have to be such a fanatic). Love you

Christy said...

Oh, and Steph, you are prettier than Rosalie. I don't think she is very pretty really. Nowhere near as pretty as you are.

Abbey said...

I LOVED IT! Hey, how about after finals we go see it again and again oh and then again?! haha.