Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Pics are Here!


The moment has arrived. My wonderful cousin Erin sent me her pictures that she had taken at the Halloween Party at Dianne's house. We had a great time eating chili, scones, cupcakes, and candy, carving pumpkins, watching Halloween movies including the infamous "Young Frankenstein", and greeting Trick-o-Treaters.
Jake and Nick were Teletubbies together. They both were the Tinky Winky character. If you've never seen the Teletubbies below I posted a picture of them. They look pretty freaky and I totally forgot that Tinky Winky carried a red purse around. I should have let Jake barrow mine. Haha!

No Comment




Jake and I make a perfect couple, don't you think?



Angie went to India this past September and brought back these Saris for Dianne, Abbey, and I. I wish I had a picture of all of us. We looked so cute together. Thanks Angie for giving me the coolest Halloween costume ever!



Angie brought back Bindis from India too and I did our makeup. It was pretty fun getting ready. :)


I even found these temporary Henna tattoos at the Costume Closet. They were very hard to take off. I still had most of it on me when I had to lead the music in sacrament meeting! Oh well, it was totally worth it.



When the boys got too hot my cousin's little girl, Kaitlyn, took over the Teletubbies heads. First she was pretending she was working out and she would lift them like weights. Then they became purses. She was so cute! We couldn't stop laughing.
Oh and notice the cute Skeleton PJs she's wearing. They even glow in the dark. Super Cute!!

1 comment:

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

Hey, Steph! I have been wanting to email you for a while and was actually just thinking about doing so today. I actually just sent you an email! Let me know if you don't get it. Miss you and love ya lots!