Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

New Moon Cast Tour in Salt Lake City!!!

So 2 weeks ago Abbey and I waited 8 hrs in the mall to get wrist bands to meet 2 of the cast members from "New Moon". Tonight we finally got to meet them and it was so worth it!! We met Edi Gathegi and Jamie Campbell. They play the vampires Laurent and Ciaus. Not only did we get a poster autographed but I had a heart to heart with Edi and asked Jamie about the up and coming Harry Potter movie he is in! I know what you're thinking, "Stephanie is so lucky!!". If you aren't into Twilight these people will mean nothing to you but to me and Abbey, we were completely star stuck!
First here are the pictures of us waiting in line a couple weeks ago from midnight to 8am. 8 hrs is a looong time to be sitting on a mall floor!



Abbey was happily reading Twilight while letting me know there was only 4 hrs left, Yipee! (insert sarcasm)



Abbey's first diet coke in 6 yrs! She's gone insane!






Finally! The sun is out and we are ecstatic! We finally have our New Moon Cast Tour wrist bands and T-shirts!







New Moon Cast Tour 2009:
The following are photos of tonight when we finally got to meet Edi and Jamie!


Back in the same line again, but this time it's only a 2 hr wait. I can totally handle that!




Abbey and I were decked out in our New Moon Cast Tour T-shirts. Isn't Abbey cute?


The following is a play by play of my conversation with the two cast members, Edi and Jamie. Better known as Laurent and Ciaus!

Edi: "Hello"
Stephanie: "Hi, it's so nice to meet you, thank you so much for coming out tonight."
Edi: "It's our pleasure"
(the next thing that was said was out of pure fun and please don't take it the wrong way:) )
Stephanie: "You have beautiful eyes, even without your contacts"
Edi: "thank you that is very sweet, and your eyes are very beautiful too."
Stephanie: "Thank you :)"















Jamie:" Hello"
Stephanie: "Hey! how's it going?"
Jamie: "great"
Stephanie: "I have to ask you a question, do you really kiss Dumbledore in Harry Potter?"
(to understand this you have to know that Jamie is playing Grindelwald in the next Harry Potter, who is Dumbledore's best friend when he's younger and suspected to be his love interest. It's all a joke and only came out after the books where written)
Jamie:" no, no, not in the movie, but maybe in real life." laugh and wink ;)
Edi: "Who's Dumbledore?"
Jamie:"Oh stop joking around!"
Stephanie and Abbey: "Thank you so much!"
Edi and Jamie: " Your welcome, thank you for coming!"








They were so stinking nice and pretty funny too. After the signing there was a concert by Anya Marina who is featured in the New Moon sound track and then a Q&A with Edi and Jamie on stage. They were so funny and Abbey and I were having a blast!

Anya Marina sounded great live.



Edi and Jamie, super cute and super funny!


Me with my autographed poster and trying to look cool. Haha! :)



Thank you so much Abbey for being a complete Twilight nerd with me! I had a blast and I am still in shock that I met and joked with cast members from New Moon!!! I wish all of you could have been there. I'm so glad there are so many of you that share my love for Twilight.
Oh and to top it all off New Moon premier is in 5 days! I can't wait!!!
P.S. I love Edward :)

3 comments:

Emalia said...

Oh Steph you are such a trooper! I don't know I could have waited in line forever. I'm so jealous you got to meet them though!! What a fun experience. Me and several of my friends are going to the premiere at midnight tomorrow night and I'm SOO excited! Hope you enjoy the movie--I'm hoping for a full review from you.

Christy said...

What should we call you? Is there a word for Twilight fanatics like there is for star trek fanatics, you know trekkies? What should we call you and Abby?

Stephanie said...

Mom I have one word for you: Twihards! haha