Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Belated Thanksgiving

Due to the fact that I still do not have a camera I have been unable to post about the wonderful Thanksgiving I had this year. My father-in-law has pictures of the whole family but we are having a hard time getting them via email.



I was looking through my phone the other day and found that I had 4 pictures from the Thanksgiving weekend. All of them are of me but at least I can document something. :)




Here was my contribution to the feast. I made a praline Pumpkin pie. I thought is was very good and it's probably because it was a Test Kitchen recipe. Test Kitchen will never fail you. FYI the side of the crust that is darker is just some of the filling that spilled out. I promise it isn't burned :)





That morning before we ate I did our lovely tradition of running the Cold Turkey 6K up millcreek canyon. It was fun to workout and hang out with the fam!





The day after Thanksgiving Jake and I left with his Dad and siblings, including Dan's fiancee, Lacey (whom I love!), for Escalante. We were there until Sunday and we had a blast! Jeff took so many amazing photos and I hope that I will get some soon but these are all I had. They are both of me and kinda silly but at least you can tell that we had fun!

Here I am crawling out of a hole and I think the look on my face is pure stupidity! haha



I dedicate this picture to Abbey, who was unable to come with us this year. Last year she laid across this same ledge and did this same pose as I took her picture. We missed you Abbey!

1 comment:

Meme said...

I sure hope Santa is bringing you a camera for Christmas.