Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Time is Here!

Things have been super busy this Holiday season but we have had such a fun time preparing for Christmas.
Grandma and I baked cookies and candy, I'm constantly listening to Christmas music, We've been to a couple Christmas parties with friends and family, and I was lucky enough to go see the "Christmas Carol" production at Hale Center Theatre with my mom and grandma.
I love decorating for Christmas, so not only did I decorate my house but I also decorated my mom's house and my grandma's.
I love the spirit of Christmas and I am so happy I have had such a good time celebrating Christmas this year! and it's not over yet! Christmas is just the day after tomorrow. :)

Here is our humble Christmas tree. It is 6ft tall and somewhat on the skinny side but we love it and the best thing about it is that it's fake. So there are no pine needles, no disposing of it, and it is totally the "green" thing to do :) I miss the smell of pine though so I got a pine scented candle and now my whole house smells like Christmas!

2 comments:

Katie Webb said...

Aw, your tree is so pretty! Ours back home is 6 ft tall too. But the one we have here is only 3 feet :) I hope you guys have a great Christmas! Love ya bunches!

Aubrey A said...

Love the tree Steph! So we would love to have you guys come over sometime and meet Annalyn. It was a bummer not having a christmas party this year with you but I just didn't feel up to it being hugely pregnant then having the baby. :) Next year though!
Call me! Love you guys!