Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

New Chapter in life

So I'm sure most of you know that I have helped create Namaste Med Spa for the past year and a half. It was an amazing experience and I have learned so much, from how to create a floor plan, make invoices, make orders, manage employees, to creating treatment protocols and pretty much run a spa.
I would never change it for the world but I am now redirecting my life. I feel that I have gotten all that I can out of Namaste and I am focusing more on trying to start a family and going back to school to finish getting my Art History degree.
I definitely will keep my foot in the spa industry. I'm teaching school Wednesday nights at Skinworks School of Advanced Skincare and I am planning on opening my own spa with-in the next 10 yrs or so. I wanted to thank all my family and friends for their love and support during this process of opening Namaste. I'm so proud of what I have created. I have discovered so much about myself and my abilities and I will take what I have learned with me in all of my endeavours.
Thanks again to all my family, friends, and clients. I am excited for the next chapter in my life and I am grateful for this experience I have had in creating Namaste Med Spa.

-Namaste

If you are a client and wish to continue your treatments at Namaste please call their new office number at: 801-495-9290

1 comment:

Katie Webb said...

So you're not working their at all anymore? Sad. For me, cause I wanted you to do my hair removal when I come back to Utah. Thats okay, good luck with school! How exciting to be going back!