Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cinderella Party

I had so much fun today! I was asked to be Cinderella at my sister-in-law's niece's birthday party. Mia was turning 3 and was having a princess birthday party. I had such a good time. I wish I had pictures of me with the little girls. It was so cute, they really thought I was the real Cinderella and they hung on my every word. I might be able to get pictures from my sister-in-law later but until then here are the pictures of me that I took before I left for the party.



3 comments:

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

I am definitely hiring you for our next birthday. My girls would go crazy.
P.S. You make a great Cinderella!

Katie Webb said...

Did you make the dress? You look so beautiful. As always!

Stephanie said...

Amber made the dress for Halloween last year for herself. She did an amazing job on it and she was so nice to let me borrow it!