Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

New Moon Movie Tickets

Yes, it's true!!! New Moon movie tickets are all ready on sale for opening night on November 20th! I was a little late in finding out. They were on sale at the beginning of the day yesterday but I didn't find out till last night and all the midnight showings were all ready sold out! So I had to do the next best thing, I got tickets at the 2:45am showing. I'm a little disappointed but I'll get over it.
Summit also came out with a new poster for New Moon with just Edward and Bella. I've been waiting for this one for a long time. I love it!


Here is the whole Volturi gang. This poster gets me so excited!


Also I had to post the newest photo of Rosalie in New Moon cause she looks so much better then she did in first Twilight movie. FYI I am dressing up as Rosalie for a special occasion coming up! :)

2 comments:

Katie Webb said...

Its SO NOT FAIR that I'm clear across the world and don't get to see this opening day! You're getting me SO excited for it though!

Abbey said...

I can't wait!!!!!