Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Twilight Birthday with the Fam

This past Friday for my birthday I had a Twilight themed Birthday Party at my Mother-In-Law's, with Jake's family. It was so fun! If you don't know by now, I am obsessed with Twilight and Edward Cullen.
We went all out on decorations and dressing up. I dressed as one of the Cullen family members (Rosalie) with amber colored contacts and all. I wish I had more pictures with everyone who came but I didn't have a good camera. Hopefully I can steal some pictures from Erin.

This was my favorite decoration. Right as you walk in at the entry way table was a beautiful candelabra, the Twilight book and framed quotes by Edward.


Once inside the decor continues with streamers, candles, roses, Edward quotes, and the Twilight Trivia Game. Of course everyone was either in a Twilight shirt, costume, or dressed in black and red. Cousin Tamara and Aunt Marianne.


Everywhere you went there was Twilight memorabilia. I know it's super nerdy!




The dessert was awesome! There was red velvet cake, vanilla and chocolate cupcakes, red and black candy, apples, and thanks to Erin, she made red/brown wolves, and sparkling heart sugar cookies. I was so impressed by her detail that I had to take a picture of them. She even had to cut out the wolves by hand! She is amazing!


Here I am dressed as Rosalie herself. It took months to find all the pieces of the outfit. If you ever watch Twilight I am wearing the outfit that Rosalie wears when she is seen for the first time walking in for school lunch.



This is me trying to give the Rosalie "glare". Can you see my amber contacts? The lighting isn't so great. Oh and I even added her beauty mark above her lip. :)

Me and Edward. Who knew I was so popular that Robert Pattinson would actually come to my party? Haha


The Williams Girls

Abbey A.K.A. Alice (doesn't she look great?!), Angie in her Twilight red and black and Twilight jewelry, and Moi A.K.A Rosalie.



All who entered were greeted with this lovely warning! :)

I can't wait till the next movie comes out! I feel like a little kid at Christmas.

2 comments:

Emalia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (belated) What an awesome party!!!! I love the thought put into all the details--it's amazing. i DO have to say you look just like Rosalie--I love that grey jacket.

Katie Webb said...

Happy belated birthday :( Sorry I missed it. It looks like you had a great party. I'm jealous. All I got was a "happy birthday" at 2 in the morning when I was feeding the baby.