Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Baby Ava Is Here!

My oldest brother and his wife Jayme brought Ava into the world yesterday, September 7th at around 11:30am. She was a healthy 6lbs 8oz. They all ready have two kids (Bennett 4, and Carter will be 2 soon) but Ava is the first girl. She is all ready a princess, with her hot pink bow and her multiple girly pink presents we brought her. She's so beautiful and I'm so happy for her parents! We love you Ava! welcome to our family. (I'm sure your brothers will teach you the ropes!)


I love how tiny newborns are!


I love my little niece Ava. I will always be there for her, especially when her big brothers are teasing her. I have a lot of experience in that field and I can give her a few tips ;).

1 comment:

Katie Webb said...

Wow, she's so tiny. And beautiful! Makes me so excited. Congratulations to you and your family!