Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Better & More Twilight Party Pictures

My wonderful cousin Erin sent me these great pictures of my Twilight Birthday Party. My camera is completely broken and I was using the camera on my phone, which is horrible. Thank you so much Erin for these pictures! This was the most extravagant birthday party I have ever had and it will probably be the last (due to the fact that I am an adult and shouldn't act like I'm 12 year old 24/7) but it was so much fun and well worth the hard work. Thank you everyone for helping it make a Twilight night to remember!

Cousins: Brian and Erin. Don't you love Brian's shirt?! Erin made it especially for him. Yes she is multi- talented in all things good!




Here is a close up of Erin's amazing sugar cookies. Yes those wolves were cut out by hand and red food coloring was added to the chocolate to make that reddish/brown fur. Talk about dedication. Oh and don't forget Edward's sparkling diamond heart!




Make a wish!





I love how this picture shows how red everything was! :)

Erin's beautiful baby Hailey even got included in all the fun! And yes Erin made her shirt too!




Close look at the entry way table.






It was great to be able to snuggle up to Edward in this warm fuzzy fleece!



Picture of my whole outfit including the shoes. FYI the heels on those shoes are 5 inches. It takes sheer talent to walk all night in those babies!


This really shows my contacts perfectly! I love the, just had my vegetarian meal, glow. If you didn't know my eye color is originally blue/grey, so this is a huge change. It really freaked me out when I would look in the mirror!


Last but definitely not least: Alice, Edward, and Rosalie. What a happy family!

4 comments:

Aubrey A said...

Didn't know you were having a birthday party or we would have been there :( I am glad that you had fun though. You look amazing as usual :)

The Oborn Family said...

THank you for having a birthday and thank you for giving us yet another reason to celebrate our love for you and Twlight!!!!!!!

Jane Bauman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane Bauman said...

I'm so sad I missed this! Looks like it was so fun...Happy (late) Birthday!