Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Catching Fire

Last night I finished the second book of the "Hunger Games", called, "Catching Fire". It was awesome! It was even more intense and nail biting then the first book. It sucks you right in from where the first book left off and it deals with issues that the main character, and the reader, now understand, so you feel more emotionally attached. It is also a whole different game from the first book and I loved it. The only down side was the huge cliffhanger at the end! I now have to wait till next year to read the third book because it hasn't even been published yet. I hear this book series is so popular that the first book, "Hunger Games", is going to be made into a movie. That is going to be an amazing site to see if they stick with the book! I'm so excited to have an other series to follow. These books are definitely on my top 5 list!

2 comments:

Aubrey A said...

Was it as gorry as the 1st book? I am glad that you liked it. :)

Allyx and Dan said...

okay I HAVE TO READ THESE BOOKS. I have been hearing how good they are from all you girls but I haven't read them yet. WHAT AM I THINKING?