Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Renaissance Fair, Saturday May 10th

On Saturday the 10th Jake and I , along with some of Jake's friends went to the Renaissance and Fantasy Fair. It was such a blast! I was the only one out of our group that dressed up but that didn't damper the day one bit. I love acting like a complete nerd!

Jake and I observing all of the nerds that a Renaissance Fair produces. They really come out of the wood work.

Can you believe it I got a picture with Queen Elizabeth herself along with the ladies in waiting behind her.

There even was belly dancing! Opah!

Court Jester juggling his sticks.
The Jousting was really cool. We were rooting for the knight on the right.
His name is Charles, and he promised us tickets to the Colorado Fair.
Freaky statue surrounded by graves.

1 comment:

Katie Webb said...

Do you know how lucky you are that your husband will go to stuff like that? well you are. i'm jealous you went to that jazz game too! you look great!