Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

GO JAZZ!!!!

On Sunday May 11th (Yes on Mother's Day) Jake and I went with his mom Dianne and brother Nick to the Jazz playoff game against the L.A. Lakers. The game went into overtime but we won. It was the best game I have ever been to. I yelled so much I lost my voice for a little while.
We just have to win two more games to beat the Lakers!

I'm wearing Kyle Korver's jersey. Jake and I joke that he is my on-the-side boyfriend.But all joking aside he is so beautiful!

the view from our seats was amazing!

Two hotties at the game.

Happy Mother's Day! (Nick and Dianne) I think that game was the best mother's day present ever.

3 comments:

The Tenney's said...

How fun! that was such a good game. Brian and I went to the game last night, bummer we lost! ALlyx & Dan have a blog now too. its: danandallyx.blogspot.com. check'r out!

Katie Webb said...

I finally started reading Twilight! Holy cow I can't put it down!! Now I understand!

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

I'm glad I am not the only one who loves the Twilight series. Stephanie Meyer is actually my second cousin! :) Not that I know her very well! How are you guys? We need to get together again. Jazz game looks like it was fun. Still love your bangs! Tell Jacob hello.