Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

A Fun Tag

I got this tag from Erin, my husband's cousin. It was fun to fill out and I hope you enjoy it.


What television show or movie did you want to be in when you were little? Mickey Mouse Club




Which character or star?Staring Me of course



Most embarrassing moment your friends will never let die?When I told them to change the radio station because I couldn't feel the spirit.



Your proudest moment or accomplishment? When I passed my state boards test to become a Master Esthetician

What adult did you have a crush on when you were little? Brendan Fraser! he was so hot in the Mummy, or I thought at the time.


What habit or personality trait do you have of your mother or father? I tend to be a little controlling sometimes and I also stress out way to much just like my mom. I don't know about my dad.



What did you want to change your name to when you were little?
I always loved my name!



Who was your first kiss? Jason Mower, The summer before my senior year. He was my first boyfriend and he lived all the way down at Alpine, so there was a lot of sneaking out in those days.



What are 3 adjectives that someone from high school or middle school would use to describe you? Flirtatious, outgoing, kind (hopefully)



What hairstyle, clothes, or other accessories did you rock back in the day when it was cool?I loved the side ponytail with colorful baggy shirts and flower print biker shorts!



What job did those long and annoying surveys in school say you would be good at? They always either said I would be an artist or a councilor



What made you laugh harder than you have ever laughed before? My friends and I would have sleepovers in high school and Jr. high all the time. We would stay up all night and go crazy and get high off sugar. I would get a really good ab workout from laughing all night long!


Favorite memories of hanging out with your best friends?
Cruising state street with Christine, Amber and Katie. I love you guys!




What's the most trouble you have ever got in with your parents?When I scared my mom into thinking I would end up with a complete lunatic for the rest of my life. I ended up with Jake instead. That's a whole lot better, right? ha ha




What was your 5 year plan when you had to write it out in high school? Go work at Disney World, then become either an Archaeologist (you know like Laura Croft off of Tomb Raiders) or an Art Historian and travel the world until I settled down to start a family.



And last but not least...What is your 5 year plan now?Get the Med Spa business going so that I can be a stay at home mommy. That's all I really want to be!




I would like to tag....anyone and everyone

1 comment:

The Tenney's said...

I loved that! I guess I'm going to have to watch what music i am listening to when you are around! :)