Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Horseshoe Canyon

Last weekend Jake's dad took Jake and I plus his sisters Abbey and Angie, and brother Dan to Green River. While we were there we hiked Horseshoe Canyon, played at Goblin Valley and did a scenic drive through Arches National Park. I had such a blast! I love southern Utah and it's natural beauty. It was so fun to share it with Jake.

Jake and I stopping to have lunch.



The whole gang at the end of the hike. We made it!




This is my pet dinosaur. I found him when I was 8 and he has never left me!




Goblin Valley is so fun. I love climbing on everything



I love being in my element



You want me to jump where?!



Look at those guns!!!

1 comment:

Katie Webb said...

That totally IS your element! I'm jealous! I love S. Utah too. Clint doesn't care for it so much so he's never taken me there. Oh and I think you are so super cute!