Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Up The Canyon

This past weekend we decided to go up to the local east millcreek canyon and roast some hot dogs. A few family members met us up there and we celebrated our birthdays. My birthday was the 28th and Jake's was the 29th so we like to celebrate them together.


Everyone getting prepared for the roasting of dogs :)



I look like I am so excited to eat, haha!


Taylor, Kaitlyn, and Cameron being silly.

Angela, Phillip, and I trying to stay warm by the fire.

Oh, how sweet.



Sisters: Dianne, Sharlene, and Marianne.






Cousins having a blast, Hailey, Brian, and Erin.




Happy Birthday Jake! I love you and I am so excited to spend forever with you!


****Please Read Below, There Is An Other New Post To READ! :) *****

2 comments:

Katie Webb said...

I saw Eclipse last night and I decided that you look like Rosalie. Hope you had a good birthday!!

Christy said...

I think I need a copy of t his picture. It is a good one of you and Jake. I could put it in my office.