Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

St. George Retreat

So I know that I am posting this a month late. I guess my blogging juices haven't been flowing lately, but I have to tell you about my St. George Retreat with my mom over the Labor Day Weekend.
Mom and I decided we needed a trip for just the two of us, so we traversed down to St. George to have a fun relaxing weekend.
We hiked, went to a show at Tuachan, got Pedicures, and most important we just relaxed!


Here we are in Snow Canyon. Taking pictures with just us two was kinda hard so there was a lot of reaching or just taking individual pictures of each other.


I had to take a picture of the best breakfast restaurant ever!! 'The Egg and I'


At the top of the Dunes in Snow Canyon, "Namaste!"


I have the cutest mom ever!

The view down snow canyon

On Saturday night we went to see the show "Crazy For You" at Tuacahn Amphitheatre. It was so fun! There was a lot of Gershwin music and tap dancing, oh and I can't forget the fireworks at the end!


We then got pedicures at the BEST Spa resort in St. George. Red Mountain Resort is an all inclusive wellness/weight loss center but they do allow public into their spa. It was awesome!



I had to have my pictures taken in front of this statue, It was right in the middle of a round-about but I thought it was so beautiful!!! Again, we were alone so we have our own pictures. :)




This trip was so much fun, and very relaxing. We even had enough time to lay at the pool and get a run in around the temple. Thanks mom for going on this trip with me! Let's do it again next year. Love you!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Thanks Steph. I also had a great time.
Love you.

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

What cute pics! Do you remember when we just randomly went to St. George together in high school? That was so much fun. Hope you're doing well!