Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

High School Friends

This past Saturday I got together with some of my best friends from high school. A few of us still hangout but it has been years since we have all been in the same state together. It was so much fun to reminisce and catch up on everything. It's kinda strange that we all look pretty close to the same as we did in high school. We must be aging very gracefully :)

Amber, Me, Christine, Katie, Katie, and Bekah

Here we are just goofing around. It totally reminds me of how silly we used to be. Christine is talking to a baby on the floor but it totally looks like she is having labor pains. Haha!

2 comments:

Christy said...

You all look wonderful! That must have been a lot of fun.

Katie Webb said...

That was fun! I agree that we all look the same, except I have about 30 more pounds on me!!!