Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Phillip in the Future


I've had a lot of people ask me, "What is Phillip going to look like when he is all grown up?" I have tried to explain it but a picture is better than anything.



Below is a current picture of me and Phillip. I know, he is the cutest dog ever!!!





Here is a couple stock photos of an adult Cavalier. I definately think Phillip will be more handsome cause nobody is as cute as Phillip!









But this is the best example, I think, of what he will look like. Lady! on Lady and the Tramp. If you haven't seen this famous Disney movie then shame on you! Go to your grandma's house and watch it. (I'm assuming that all grandma's own every Disney movie!) I love my puppy and I am so excited to see him grow into a handsome dog!





2 comments:

Christy said...

I didn't realize he was the same as Lady. That was always one of your favorite movies. He is very handsome.

Aubrey Arvidson said...

How freakin cute! I didn't even know you had a dog. I bet he is fun to cuddle with! Hope you guys are doing great & loving your new baby!