Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Rock Climbing

This afternoon I went climbing for the first time in about 7yrs! I went with my mom and some of her fellow employees at the middle school she works at. Every Friday the teachers along with administrators go and do something fun. So this Friday they all went climbing in Draper at Red Rock. It was really fun. I'm not as good as I used to be,but I still made to the top a couple of times, and I'm really proud of myself.
Here are some pictures. Sorry they are really bad quality, all I had was my phone to take pictures with.

That's me stuck in a hard place, but I made it. Earlier today I went running and I am still wearing my running shorts so Please ignore the big white legs. Yuck!

This is Jessica one of the Teachers at Eastmont Middle School. She is amazing at rock climbing. I hear she even has a climbing gym in her garage!

Here is another teacher, Natalie. The guys behind her are Jessica's friends and if you look at the top of the picture that is me.


Natalie starting to climb and there I am almost to the top. It was so fun!





Rock climbing is a blast! Mom even tried it and she did a great job.

1 comment:

Katie Webb said...

Sorry about not having you on my list. Everything in my sidebar got erased and I must have somehow missed you when I put it all back in. Sorry.