Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

Bear Lake or Bust!

For Labor Day Weekend Jake and I went back to Bear Lake to celebrate with the fam! We brushed up on our wake boarding skills, or lack there of, read, played games, and goofed around. I have to say that it was a very successful trip until the snow came on Monday,but we managed to still make it fun.



Welcome to hickville!
Wake boarding is so fun, I hope some day Jake and I will be able to do it a lot more often.
Abbey is getting better every time we go.....

......or so we thought, haha! J/K I love you Abbey!

Angela is still the Queen of the board.......

......and the Queen of amazing wipe outs!


Daniel was actually on a Wake Skate. It has no boots and I have no idea how he stays up!



Jake's little brother Nick did a really good job. I was so impressed! I think he is getting better then me!

Abbey is just so sweet!I was laughing so hard when I took this picture of Jake and his brothers, They are so funny!

This is what is was like when we left (if you can't tell that is snow). It was really sad not to be able to go out in the boat the last day, but at least I finished my book and we all had a fun time together in the cabin. I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Luke, Marie & Brody said...

Hey Steph! It was fun to be up at the cabin at the same time! We should do that more often! Maybe one of these days I'll brave it out on a wakeboard! So tell me about this Med Spa you are doing? It sounds like something I may be interested in, unless it's not what I am thinking of! I haven't updated my blog in a long time, but feel free to answer back on my memories post!