Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

Life in Paradise!

Jake and I have had a crazy weekend! Even though I was under the weather with an exhausting cold, we had a family reunion/birthday party for Carter's 1 yr birthday and for my uncle Brien who is visiting. We all gathered in Paradise, Ut. My aunt Linda lives there along with her husband Luke and his son Gadge. She lives right on a small farm and it is so cute with chickens, horses, dogs, and cats along with a vegtable garden. We had a great time and the weather was perfect.
Before that Jake and I spent the day at Bear Lake to be on the boat one last time. That, on the other hand, was freezing!

I love these pics even though my face is swollen and red cause I'm sick. I just Love Jake, he is so handsome!!

My uncle Brien is in town from Florida so we were able to have all my Grandma's kids together. It was really fun to see them laughing and joking with each other. Here is the picture I got of them, sorry for some closed eyes. I don't think they were waiting for my camera.

Top row: Mark and Brien Bottom row: Shari, Christy (mom), and Linda



I tried to get a good picture of Carter shoving his cupcake into his mouth but he ate so fast this is all I got. He is so stinking cute!

Jake and I got him an early Halloween present. It is a Dracula Baby pacifier and widow's peak head band. It was so funny when he put it on!

I think the pacifier looks so funny/scary. We all couldn't stop laughing and he was oblivious to what was going on. The red eyes really seal the deal!



Before going to Paradise we spent the day at Bear Lake and man was it cold!! Dan and Jake trying to keep warm.

Dan was trying to show off by actually getting in the ice cold water and wake boarding.


Dan actually did a really good job and got lots of air!







When it was Abbey's turn she didn't hesitate. She jumped right in even though it was ice cold! Once she got in she was laughing so much it was hard to get her boots on.


She was so determined to switch her feet over on her board. You can see it in her face!

She finally did it after a couple tries! We were so proud of our little Abbey!!







Jake was getting over a cold and I was

sick so we stayed in the boat. To pass the time we modeled Dan's hat, in addition to some other shenanigans.

I think we look pretty hot considered we were sick!






1 comment:

Katie Webb said...

I love the pacifier. So cute! Where'd ya get it?