Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Today is my nephew Bennett's 3rd birthday! It is also my sister-in-law, Rachel's birthday!! So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Yesterday we went to a family party at Evergreen Park for Bennett's birthday. It was so fun to be around family, to act like a kid and play in the park!

Bennett opening his presents


The dinosaur sand toy was the favorite of the day!



Blow out your candles!




the cake was so good!



Hanging out at the picnic table



Uncle Jake helped Bennett get to the top of the octagon bars. Bennett was pretending to be a Gladiator. He loves that show!



this is my other nephew Carter, Bennett's little brother. He thought it was so fun to have a star on his head.



Carter and I playing under the shade of a tree



Jake and I swinging, and reminiscing on our childhood.

2 comments:

Katie Webb said...

I haven't been on a swing in ages! (wow, that sounded like an old lady in my head). We are going to hand out a lot while I'm staying in Utah right?

Anonymous said...

I remember when we used to go to evergreen park only we called the pumpkin park.

Christine