Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

Jake and I went with some friends to Sugarhouse Park to enjoy some good old fashioned fireworks! For about 2 hours before they started we just laid on a blanket and read. I know we are so boring. I love reading and it is a great American past time to read from the Twilight series (Eclipse for the 2nd time), so really I had no choice; it was the American thing to do!

A couple days later we lit some red neck version of fireworks at Jake's moms house. We had a blast. (pun intended haha)


When it gets late Jake's little brother, Nick, and I get a little crazy!!!

2 comments:

Katie Webb said...

Don't you just love the 4th of July? I sure do, looks like you had a blast! Hey will you email me some good creams that will get rid of dark spots? They've gotten worse since I had Morgan :( I'm getting SO OLD! PS I copied your Breaking Dawn countdown. Thanks

The Tenney's said...

i'm a nerd too, i would just read all the day long!