Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wakeboarding at Bear Lake

This past weekend Jake and I along with his brother Dan, sisters Abbey and Angie, his dad Jeff, and my cousin Allison, went to Bear Lake to stay at Jake's grandparent's cabin and wake board! We had a really fun time. I was so sore afterwards and today is the first day I don't actually ache. ugh! But it was still a blast, I would love to do it every weekend if I could.
Jake's sister Angie. She is by far the best out of all the girls that were there.
Jake's sister Abbey. She's so cute out there!
This is my cousin Allison. She did a really good job.
Jake's brother Dan is really good. He was doing 180s, ollies, and jumping the wake!
Jake was too tall for the wake board but he was still able to get out of the wake. He also was the fastest. When he would fall I was worried I was going to be a widow!
Look how cute I am!!
It took a while but I was able to go out side of both wakes and I tried to do some jumps but of course I fell down. Oops. I definitely need more practice.

3 comments:

E said...

so taht looks like TONS of fun. However, twilight looks to be almost the worst film ever made. i mean, if the trail is supposed to make you want to see the movie, then it failed. there have been crappy trailers for awsome movies before, and maybe this is the case here, but as it stands, i suggest you go rent The Lost Boys and relalize it's almost plagarized line for line from that AMAZING slice of 80's cory haim vs. cory feldman horror humor romance hybrid. also, check my blog, it's updated. that is all.

Katie Webb said...

You ARE so cute! Looks like you had a ton of fun! We'll be up at Bear Lake next week.

The Tenney's said...

how fun! i LOVE the lake. we went down to Lake Mead this weekend and had a blast.

i can't wait till friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!