Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Two Crazy Cooks.

On Friday the 6th Jake and I decided to pull out the dusty aprons and try cooking again. Of course Jake is really cooking and I'm listening what to do, but what was created that day was spectacular! We went with a traditional Spaghetti using ground turkey, Italian stewed tomatoes, and a sweet brown sugar Italian sauce. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water. I wish you all could have enjoyed it!
I think Jake is so hungry that he is trying to eat my cute litttle face! ha ha

3 comments:

Katie Webb said...

wow, that really sounds amazing! Wish I could remember how to cook. I pretty much ruin everything I touch lately because I got so rusty while Clint was gone.

The Tenney's said...

way to go! the only things Brian makes in the kitchen is bean and cheese burittos (gross) and cereal!

Allyx and Dan said...

AH i miss you guys. i wanna have another family play day.