Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, Finally!!

This past Thursday night Jake and I went to the Harry Potter movie premiere. We went with a few Harry Potter nerds just like us. We spent a few months preparing for this premiere, It was so fun to dress as a bad character, Bellatrix Lastrange! Jake was also an other menacing character, Severus Snape. Everyone else was decked out in there Gryffindor clothing provided by moi :).

Here is about half of us getting ready before the movie. From left to right: Angela, Me, Nick, Jake, Abbey, and Shayla.


It was so fun to be the bad guys! I stayed in Character most of the time.
Here Jake and I are about to see the movie. It was sooo fun!! People in the theatre would stop us and tell us our costumes rocked and take pictures with us. :)


We loved the movie and can't wait for the last installment!! Left to Right: Me, Jake, Nick, Dan, Trish, Angela, Abbey, Shayla, Stacey, and Brandon.

3 comments:

Randi Patch said...

I still can't get enough of you and your husband! You guys look so great! Oh, and I think you're sort of a dork lol ;)

Jane Bauman said...

I LOVE your costumes (esp. you and Jake!!!) Wish I could have been there!

Allyx and Dan said...

You guys looked awesome! Totally ligit! I LOVE it. and I LOVE HARRY POTTER. We will def have to go together to the next one.