Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween 2010

This Halloween was especially fun. The highlight was definitely Jake's, Angie's, and Dan's costumes. Below you can see the original picture taken about 20 yrs ago on Halloween. Jake was a cute pirate, Angie, the California Raisin, and Dan is a sweet little bunny. On the right is their re-enactment of that Halloween. Angie even found a California Raisin costume on EBay. It was so fun!!
I was Little Red Ridding Hood
Me and my Baby Pumpkin :)

I can't wait till next Halloween. It is by far my favorite holiday. I love being with family and friends, the crisp fall weather, dressing up in fun costumes, the smell of jack-o-lanterns lit up out on the streets, children laughing and playing, trick or treating, and sometimes getting really scared!

No comments: