Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

The night of July 14th was the Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince movie premier. Jake and I invited 3o of our friends and family to enjoy this experience with us!

Abbey in her Harry Potter garb, Jake as Harry Potter himself, and I'm Hermione Granger!



Watch out for Nick and I, we know the killing curse! Avada Cadavra!


Our cousins Allyx and Dan. They are Hermione and Ron Weasley, What a cute couple!


Dan: Ron , Allyx: Hermione, Taylor: Harry Potter Geek, Jessie: Tonks, Erin and Nick: Harry Potter Geeks, Me: Hermione, Jake: Harry Potter, Dianne: Harry Potter Geek, and last but not least Kaitlyn: Ready for Bed


Sectum Sempra!

4 comments:

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

You guys are awesome! I love it!

Katie Webb said...

Wow, very intimidating last picture there Steph. I certainly wouldn't mess with you if I ran into on a dark street in Diagon Alley! :) Wish I could see the movie! Perhaps next weekend. It will be on post for free :) Want to come babysit for me?

Emalia said...

You guys crack me up!! It looks like you had a ton of fun. :-) Hope you can come to our 'goodbye party' Aubs is throwing Sat. the 25th at 6 at Storm Mt. park! I think she sent you an invitation. Hope to see you guys there. ps we'd love Jake's help loading the moving truck that morning of sat. the 25th. We're starting at 9.

The Oborn Family said...

I just love you so much! Dane and I were SO bummed we decided not to go . . . but we thought of you and tried to get there magically as we were regretting our decision . . . until the next morning when I knew I would have survived so little sleep, unless we could have magically fixed me. Oh well. Live Long Harry POTTER!